Voucher Bill and Ruth
Bill & Ruth Mihm with Tom & Sandy Stroyne
They are staying at Hotel Le Agavi
May 1: Pompeii Guided tour from Positano.
Pick up at 8.30 am at Le Agavi hotel.
Discover the world-famous archaeological site of Pompeii, featuring the ruins of an ancient
The Roman town was destroyed in 79 A.D. by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. This tour includes hassle-
free pickup from your Positano hotel, as well as your admission ticket and in-depth guided tour
The UNESCO-listed site includes the Forum, thermal baths, and a basilica.
• Discover Pompeii on a guided tour from Positano
• Learn about life in Pompeii before the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius
• See the remains of the city, including people’s homes
• Hassle-free pickup from your Positano hotel
2 Hours Guided Tous of Pompeii Archeological site
Pick up and drop off
What’s not included
Pompeii tickets. It is € 18pp. A guide will skip the line.
The cost is € 350 plus € 120 for the licensed guide; the Total is € 470
May 2: God’s Path Guided tour from Positano and Round Trip Transfer
Pick up at 8.30 am at Le Agavi hotel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
What To Expect
• One of our professional, knowledgeable English-speaking driver guides will be waiting at the pickup location at 8 am, or according to the agreed time. Your driver will hold a sign with your
or your party’s name. Or meet at the lobby of your hotel at 8:30 am or at a private
residence outside the main doors.
• You will stop along the way for some picture-taking or to view breathtaking sites
• For each person participating in the trek, minimal equipment is needed to make
the excursion safe and enjoyable. We recommend:
• Closed shoes suitable for walking, i.e., sneakers or trainers, hiking boots • Appropriate clothing
for the walk • Water • Sunhat and sun cream
• Walking itinerary: Sentiero Degli Dei –” Path of the Gods” (3 – 5 hours one way)
Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle(transfer)
English-speaking driver (Beginner-Intermediate)
Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes, and driver maintenance are included.
Gratuities range between 10-20 percent|(optional but appreciated)
Each person will need the following items to make the excursion safe and enjoyable:
Closed shoes suitable for walking (i.e., sneakers or trainers, hiking boots), comfortable clothing
for the walk, water, a sunhat, and sunscreen
Trekking guide for 3-5hrs+ (on request) poles are supplied with an extra cost of € 6 pp.
With a Trekking guide, we can arrange a picnic lunch for € 20pp upon request. Which will be paid directly to the restaurant.
What To Expect Starting point from Agerola, Bomerano (hamlet,) in Piazza Capasso. You will meet your trekking guide at 9 am. At this point, you will be provided with the poles. The tour is 3-5 hours long one way. It was named the Path of the Gods, not without reason. It offers a fabulous view on Coastal and mountain landscapes from Positano to Capri. Walking about 500m above the sea level between rocky passages, Mediterranean vegetation, forests of oaks, and terraces made on steep slopes. The first site to visit along this nature trail, coming from Bomerano, is the Grotta
del Biscotto(cave of the biscuit) (at 524 meters above sea level), named after its geologic
conformation, similar to the shape of a biscuit bread (specific product of Agerola). As well, the craggy surface of the rock resembles the local specialty biscotti. Biscotto is a complex small bread baked twice so that it dries out and lasts for an entire year. Then it is soaked in water and eaten, usually in a soup or part of a salad.
• Your itinerary will consist of: 1. Grotto Del Biscotto 2.Colli Serra 3.Casolare
4. Nocelle 2Colli SerraThe pass of Colle Serra, situated at 578 meters above sea level, is the halfway point, reachable also from Praiano, but in this case, walking back towards Bomerano, is where the “pinnacolo” is located. This is where a memorial tablet has been placed to remember Giustino Fortunato, who named this trail.
The surroundings are a continuous blooming of the Mediterranean bush, a mixture of chestnut trees, holm oaks, alders, and corbezzolo trees. With some luck, it is possible to catch sight of one of the peregrine hawks that
• Lunch Picnic. Lunch is organized by your guide.
• NocelleThe last stretch is a path rich in uphills and downhills that end up in the district of Nocelle (420 meters above sea level), a small rural village.5
• End of the tour. At Nocelle is where you will meet your driver once again. You will be brought back to your pickup location. Return time is between 4-5 pm.
• Important Note. Anyone who suffers from vertigo, heart condition, or asthma may find this walk challenging. Please let the guide with any medical conditions.
The cost for 4ppl is € 400 plus € 250 for the trekking guide.
The total price is € 650
May 3: Capri Island: Private Boat Tour From Positano
Capri is best admired by sea, especially when the summer crowds peak.
Dear William, The meeting point for your private tour to Capri Island from Positano will be at Positano public pier at 09:00 a.m.
We will provide our captain with your phone number, and he will contact you via WhatsApp to arrange the embarkation.
The following are the features of our private tour:
– Navigation from Positano to Capri Island
– Arrival in Capri in about 1 hour
– Complete tour of Capri Island, visiting caves, the Faraglioni rocks, the lighthouse of Punta Carena, and more.
– Stops for swimming
– Disembarkation on the island (on request)
The experience includes:
– Professional skipper-guide
– Bottle of prosecco
– Soft drinks, water, and beer
– Beach towels
– Snorkeling equipment
The experience does NOT include the following:
– Disembarkation tax in Capri –> € 100.00 for boat docking + € 2.50 per person.
You can avoid paying these fees by choosing to have lunch at a seaside restaurant.
– Entrance fees: I.E., Blue Grotto (optional) –> € 14.00 p.p. to be paid in cash on the spot
The cost for 4ppl is € 1500
The total amount is € 2620 + 100€ PAYPAL/Stripe Fee = € 2720