Elevate your Naples to Sorrento transfer experience by visiting the world-renowned Pompeii archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site or Return. Choose a convenient pickup time and location, and let our English-speaking driver take care of the rest. This service includes entry to Pompeii and a guided tour, enriching your understanding of this historical marvel.
Included in your journey
- Fuel, parking, and toll costs
- English-speaking driver for your convenience
- A licensed guide to explore Pompeii for 2 hr
- Entrance tickets to the Pompeii archaeological site (€19pp)
- Meals and gratuities
Experience PompeiiPompeii, a city of the Roman Empire, was founded in the 6th century BC and, along with Herculaneum, Oplontis, and Stabiae, was buried under volcanic ash from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. Preserved under layers of volcanic sediment, the city remained untouched for centuries. Excavations beginning in the 18th century revealed a flourishing city, offering a glimpse into ancient Roman urban life and civilization. The archaeological site, including Herculaneum, has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997.
Travel in style and comfortOur fully-equipped Mercedes vehicles provide a high-quality transfer service from major airports, ports, hotels, and train stations. Our professional English-speaking drivers ensure a smooth and comfortable journey, attending to every detail of your trip.
Departure and return detailsTraveler pickup is available from hotels, train stations, ports, airports, or B&Bs within central Naples. Please note transfers to Napoli-Afragola Train Station incur an additional €40 fee payable in cash to the driver.
- Airports: Naples Airport, Naples, Italy
- Ports: Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, Naples, Italy
- Other: Napoli P. Garibaldi, Naples, Italy Hotel pickup is available - see the list on the payment page to confirm your hotel.
- Return Details: 80067 Sorrento or Positano .