Ravello - Amalfi - Sorrento - Excursions from PortThe Maritime Republic of Amalfi, whose foundation dates back to Roman times, has been classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1997. Amalfi is a whole expanse on the open, immense sea, where two gulfs come together and mix ... capable of blending the glories of the past with the scent of the sea and lemons. We continue our tour with Ravello, an ancient medieval city known worldwide for its history, precious monuments, and the magic of its landscapes and patrician residences. As many illustrious travelers have called it, the land of enchantment is suspended between sky and sea. You can visit the wonderful Villa Rufolo, a building that rises on three floors and reaches its peak in the famous garden, and Villa Cimbrone: a large estate that an English gentleman has transformed into a villa of incredible beauty by mixing styles and eras, ethnic and cultural elements, antiques and exotic travel souvenirs. During the tour, we will make several photo stops to admire the beautiful landscape.
Amalfi Coast and Sorrento ItineraryHere is the tour itinerary, but if you prefer to stay in one town for longer and in another for less time, it is also possible.
- 8:00 - 8:30 am pick up from Hotel/port/airport/train station;
- the tour proceeds to Ravello - you have up to 50mins to explore the town on your own;
- The tour then proceeds to Amalfi town- you will have 45-50mins to explore the town on your own;
- lunch up at the hillside -for approximately one hour;
- Sorrento -45-50mins of exploring the town on your own.
- Along the way, the driver will provide information about the sites and stop along the coast for pictures and to admire the view.